Paleo Advocate Tina Turbin Lands on Cover of Low Carb MagazineBroadway WorldMark interviewed Tina on a variety of topics including what first attracted her to the paleo diet and the story behind her recently published eBook, I’m Celiac and the Gluten Free Diet is NOT Helping, a groundbreaking work designed to inform people …and more »…Paleo Advocate Tina Turbin Lands on Cover of Low Carb Magazine – Broadway World
Think about it, think about what a day in the life of a caveman would really have been like. First, they constantly had to defend themselves from predators. Whether they were hunting or sleeping they always had to be prepared for an attack from a large hungry animal. This meant that the caveman had to be ready to win a life and death battle in a moments notice.
Check out more information below gluten free recipes
- Gluten Free – Paleo Diet Super bowl Party Recipes
- Easy Gluten-Free Bread – A Beautiful Mess
- Blueberry Chia Muffins (gluten free and vegan!) | Care2 Healthy Living
- Gluten Free and Still Glorious – Huffington Post (blog)
- 10 Inspiring Blogs for Gluten-Free Food & Cooking | The Kitchn