Examiner.comLow-carb Paleo diet excellent for weight loss but was intended to cure diseaseExaminer.comThe Paleo diet is the most popular diet around today, but the diet’s creator, Dr. Loren Cordain, said the eating plan was intended to cure chronic disease and not to promote weight loss, the Herald Sun reported April 9. “The idea we had had little to …Paleo Diet has evidence for successThe Daily TitanIs a paleo vegetarian diet possible?Niagara GazettePaleo Diet author Dr Loren Cordain said it is not…Low-carb Paleo diet excellent for weight loss but was intended to cure disease – Examiner.com
Think about it, think about just what a day in the life of a caveman would really have actually been like. First, they regularly needed to safeguard themselves from predators. Whether they were searching or sleeping they constantly needed to be planned for a strike from a large famished pet. This indicated that the caveman needed to prepare to gain an urgent battle in a moments notice.
Invest some time in your health education via the resources below grass fed beef
- Why Is Grass Fed Beef Healthier For You
- Petaluma Slaughterhouse Upheaval Continues, Despite Reopening – Capital Notes (blog)
- Teton Waters Ranch Introduces New Line Of 100% Grass-Fed Beef Products – PerishableNews (press release)
- Grass Fed vs. Regular Beef: Which Tastes Better? – Huffington Post
- Why Grass-fed Beef? | Ramsay Hill::Grassfed Beef